Sunday, March 28, 2010

Adila's Profile

Adila is the simplest name of mine. Actually you can call me Adila Nawan Hasrimi. The meaning of Adila is fairness, Nawan is the combination of my parent's name, and Hasrimi is the combination of my grandparent's name. Now I'm 14 years old. I study at South Sumatera (Sampoerna Academy) Senior High School or SMANSS. I live in a dormitory, because it's a boarding school. I live with my friends. From this, I could learn many thing from them because most of us come from different regencies and provinces. It seems that we have a big family with many kind of of cultures. I like biology. However it does not mean that I don't like other lessons. I'm really happy if A can have many friends. We can share many kind of experiences and knowledges that we have. You can contact me at ana_onehasrimi@yahoo.com. Nice to be your friend. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment